Tuscany / Versilia / Luxury stone house with Pool
Villa is a wonderful property on the hills of Versilia, in Tuscany.
Shortly before arriving at the entrance gate you will be amazed by the wonderful sea view that faces you.
An exceptional view that goes from La Spezia to Livorno and in some days even up to Elba and Corsica.
The Villa is accessed via an automatic gate with remote control.
There are two 3 covered parking spaces available and another 2-3 not covered.
In front of the house there is a private swimming pool of 9 x 4 meters and a depth of 1 to 2 meters.
From here, while taking a bath, you can admire the whole coast.
Also, near the pool, there is a gazebo with a dining table, a barbecue and a terrace with electric blind (with remote control) connected to the living room of the house.
The pool area has a sound system (FM radio).
All Villa is surrounded by a private garden of over 2000sqm composed of olive and fruit trees.
Both the garden and the swimming pool are illuminated at night.
A gardener will take care of the outside once a week.
Villa consists of the Main Villa and the Dependance.
- Entry into the modern living room with dining table, sofas, SAT TV, decorative fireplace and access to the seafront terrace with pool.
- Equipped kitchen with fridge / freezer, American and Italian coffee machine, dishwasher, oven, 5 burner stove, breakfast table and door leading to the outside.
- Small bathroom WC.
- Double bedroom with private bathroom with shower, bidet, sink and toilet.
From the ground floor bedroom you can access the dependance.
- Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board and door to the outside.
- Master bedroom with 2 large single beds, bathroom with private jacuzzi, walk-in closet and private terrace overlooking the pool and offering a breathtaking view of the sea. The terrace is equipped with an electric blind (remote control).
- Bedroom with two single beds and private bathroom with shower.
- Room with single bed and private bathroom with shower. The room is also accessible from the outside.
Dependance, ground floor:
Modernly furnished and composed of:
- Living room with sofa, TV SAT, kitchen area with oven, fridge / freezer, 4 cooking and peninsula / dining table for two people.
The living room leads to both the ground floor room of the villa and the sea side pergola.
- Double bedroom with a door on the pergola.
- Bathroom with shower, bidet, sink and toilet.
The Villa and the Dependance have cold and warm air conditioning.
The property is covered by Wifi Internet.
In a small hamlet near Volterra with small shops and restaurants. From the garden side a special tuscan panorama until Volterra. The villa was restored ca. 10 years ago, has 5 bed rooms and 3 bath rooms with pool.
The villa is new, built few years ago for the reason of weekly rentals combinated with near agritourism working on the same. The villa has large garden, few sitting places and a swimmingpool. Around olives and vineyards. Marveless tuscan corner.
Isolated location between Seravezza and Stazzema in the first hills, licence for camping available. Big professional restaurant. Can be used also as private property for nature lovers.
Garfagnana is located in the north of Lucca in Tuscany. A green wooded landscape full of mountains and streams. The house has been renovated 2019 and is located a short distance from Pescaglia in a village without cars. Parking about 100m from the house.
Own garden, garage and car access, can be used also as a special B & B
From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculpture to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art, others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple yet wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, summer vacationers the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture. There is a lot to see and do in Tuscany, the difficulty is really where to start. Certainly most should start with Florence, then continue on to Siena and Pisa. The roll call of città di arte, cities of art, is daunting: Arezzo, Cortona, San Gimignano and Lucca are all striking. The more you come to know the region, the more extraordinary Tuscany appears.