Emilia Romagna / Parma / Country estate close to the centre of the town of Collecchio
Due to the size of the property, proximity to the centre and the possibility of also converting stables into residential buildings - there is a whole range of possibilities for using this property:
2. commercial - restaurant, B & B, + similar structures
3. cultural activities
4. investment (info to follow) for developers
The estate is very well situated close to the ring road and the railway station, within 15 minutes walking distance from the centre and still in the middle of nature. In former times there were vines here, later different kinds of seeds. The structure consists of:
1. country house -from the 18th century, current layout - former stable 440m2 with portico.
(roof partly collapsed) next to it in the middle a garage and modern flat 250m2 -rebuilt and inhabited in2008. Also here a covered veranda. Next to it a flat of 155m2 (all on 2 floors) inhabited and rebuilt (estimated) in the 70'. From the other side there is another flat (could possibly be connected to the front one), but it needs complete renovation and refurbishment.
2. opposite a rustico 153m2 in need of renovation.
3. behind the farm there is a former stable (stone and brick) and a shed for tractors and equipment.
4. in front of the country house there are 2 smaller rustic sheds, which are now used for storing all kinds of things.
The whole is surrounded by 10.545m2 of land.
The stables and the small rustici may be demolished and rebuilt - a total of 1024m2 so that with the two dwellings and stable + rustici a total of 7.077m3 or 2.377m2 can be rebuilt.
A little further in this corner there is cheese production, in front of it salami and ham are produced in the family business.
Further information on request.
galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also th